Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Audit plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Audit plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Audit plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Audit plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Audit plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do yo have an audit plan that takes into consideration the importance of the processes and areas to be audited, and the results of previous audits?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of the DMAIC projects gains?
- Does each audit plan for ISMS audits take the determined information security controls into account?
- Are audit plans and programs being modified / created to address data loss prevention?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Audit plans gains?
- How has the use of CCM affected legacy audit planning and procedures?
- Is the internal audit plan consistent with the organizations risk assessment?
- What is the impact of the economy on executing our audit plans?
- Is the audit plan based upon a risk assessment that includes IT?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Audit plan book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Audit plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Audit plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Audit plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Audit plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Audit plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Audit plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Audit plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Audit plan project team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Audit plan project risks?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Quality Audit: How well do you think the organization engages with the outside community?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Audit plan project communication and status reporting across Audit plan project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken - What are the business drivers?
Step-by-step and complete Audit plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Audit plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Audit plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Audit plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Audit plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Audit plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Audit plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Audit plan project with this in-depth Audit plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Audit plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Audit plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Audit plan investments work better.
This Audit plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.