Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Augmented Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Augmented Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Augmented Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Augmented Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 907 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Augmented Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 907 standard requirements:
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Augmented Analytics products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What can we do to improve?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Augmented Analytics, and Brand Value
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What to measure and why?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Augmented Analytics project manager?
- What is our formula for success in Augmented Analytics ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Augmented Analytics book in PDF containing 907 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Augmented Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Augmented Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Augmented Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Augmented Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Augmented Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Augmented Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Augmented Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Charter: Augmented Analytics project Objective Statement: What must the Augmented Analytics project do?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Augmented Analytics project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively were issues managed on the Augmented Analytics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all Augmented Analytics project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does statute or regulation require the job responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete Augmented Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Augmented Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Augmented Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Augmented Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Augmented Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Augmented Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Augmented Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Augmented Analytics project with this in-depth Augmented Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Augmented Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Augmented Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Augmented Analytics investments work better.
This Augmented Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.