- AutoCAD Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AutoCAD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AutoCAD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AutoCAD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AutoCAD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 725 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AutoCAD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 725 standard requirements:
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the AutoCAD goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How do we ensure that implementations of AutoCAD products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- How frequently do you track AutoCAD measures?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate AutoCAD data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Does AutoCAD systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AutoCAD book in PDF containing 725 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AutoCAD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AutoCAD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AutoCAD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AutoCAD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AutoCAD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AutoCAD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AutoCAD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its security arrangements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do AutoCAD project managers participating in the AutoCAD project know the AutoCAD projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Risk Register: Preventative actions - planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other AutoCAD projects / systems?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
Step-by-step and complete AutoCAD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AutoCAD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AutoCAD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AutoCAD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AutoCAD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AutoCAD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AutoCAD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AutoCAD project with this in-depth AutoCAD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AutoCAD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AutoCAD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AutoCAD investments work better.
This AutoCAD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.