Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autodesk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autodesk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autodesk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autodesk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autodesk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Autodesk project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Do we have past Autodesk Successes?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Autodesk with what users do day-to-day?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Autodesk agendas for the next 3 years?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How does the team improve its work?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autodesk book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autodesk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autodesk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autodesk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autodesk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autodesk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autodesk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autodesk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Is the Autodesk project performing better or worse than planned?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Autodesk project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Autodesk project to the organization?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Autodesk project decisions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
Step-by-step and complete Autodesk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autodesk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autodesk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autodesk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autodesk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autodesk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autodesk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autodesk project with this in-depth Autodesk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autodesk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autodesk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autodesk investments work better.
This Autodesk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.