Promote and help create Automated Testing, transparency in code, and Secure coding practices to ensure the reliability, dependability, and compliance of scripted and automated solutions deployed into Production Environments.
More Uses of the Automation Toolkit:
- Ensure your organizations mission is to provide the support services, Automation techniques, and equipment necessary to improve public service and increase staff productivity and efficiency.
- Be accountable for setting up, maintaining and performing Test Automation on multiple application platforms, as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Direct: effectively and efficiently executes Automation projects for processes, equipment and facilities to maintain schedule, budget and scope of delivery.
- Ensure you exceed; lead the design and delivery of Data/ Business Intelligence/ AI and Automation solutions advisory engagements involving strategy, roadmap and longer term CoE models (Operating models).
- Supervise: Resource Planning / prioritization work closely with sales and Product Management to manage demand and resources for product demonstrations, consulting, implementations and Customer Support related projects.
- Stay current with email Automation best practices, general email innovations and tactics, and accessibility to brands email program.
- Liaise and communicate with site users and vendors to ensure Control Systems operate to maximum effect, and as per it IT Automation Strategy.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and managers to arrive at performant and secure Systems Designs and Automation that can be maintained efficiently at scale.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve Automation for your organization; scope and create Automation for deployment, management, and visibility of your services.
- Guide: source controlContinuous IntegrationConfiguration Managementdeployment Automationcontainersorchestrationcloud platforms.
- Csp monetization and operations technologies trends, strategies and best practices (architecture, orchestration and Automation).
- Ensure you enforce; lead operations for Application Security, Cloud Security, security Software Development, and Automation of security capabilities.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the Test Automation framework to ensure it is scalable, reliable, and maintainable.
- Provide domain expertise to drive implementation and sustainment of an Automation program that encompasses unit, integration, and end to end testing as appropriate.
- Manage work with key Business Partners to streamline processes, with the goal of creating efficiencies, while balancing Risk Management objectives.
- Support Automation of security testing tools, and further development of Automated Testing and validation of applications.
- Contribute to security techniques and Automation for internal use that enable the team to operate at high speed and broad scale.
- Apply proven analytical and Problem Solving skills to help validate Automation processes through careful testing to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives.
- Develop and maintain Marketing Automation and triggers to drive engagement and conversions from all contacts from new marketing prospects to subscription customers.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for increasing reliability, security, and velocity, with an emphasis on Automation for repeatable operational tasks.
- Coordinate: PowerShell, Python) for the implementation, configuration, Automation, orchestration, and/or maintenance of enterprise level systems, applications, and services in a multi platform (Windows, nix, etc.
- Arrange that your enterprise solves complex Automation challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable and extensible manner with least amount of maintenance.
- Ensure you raise; build tools to lead through Automation and proactive/predictive alerts by having robust data analytical toolset to identify improvement areas.
- Supervise: implement production grade Automation and optimization of infrastructure and common services to reduce the cost of deployments and change, while improving scalability and resilience to failure.
- Drive strategy for end to end availability and performance of critical services and build Automation to prevent problem recurrence.
- Drive multiple digital projects from concept to launch and ensure delivery of digital solutions as per budgeted cost, timelines and quality.
- Drive: design and advocate solutions using modern Cloud Technologies, design principles, integration points, and Automation methods.
- Ensure you propel; lead delivery of solution artifacts for planning, Requirements Gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying Business Process Automation projects and components.
- Ensure you support; end to end project delivery plan, design and implement organization product, design architecture, scope of work, estimate timeline and costs.
- Ensure you classify; lead with expertise in driving operational efficiencies and scale through Process Improvements, Automation, and Staff Development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who will facilitate the team and process?
- What are the expected Automation results?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
- What causes innovation to fail or succeed in your organization?
- Will Automation deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- How frequently do you verify your Automation strategy?
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
- What are the minority interests and what amount of minority interests can be recognized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Automation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Automation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Automation project team have enough people to execute the Automation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Automation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Automation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automation project with this in-depth Automation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automation investments work better.
This Automation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.