Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AutoML Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AutoML related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AutoML specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AutoML Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 849 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AutoML improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 849 standard requirements:
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about AutoML. How do we gain traction?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the AutoML goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- What is the purpose of AutoML in relation to the mission?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Does AutoML appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How will you know when its improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AutoML book in PDF containing 849 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AutoML self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AutoML Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AutoML areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AutoML Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AutoML projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AutoML Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AutoML project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are AutoML project leaders committed to this AutoML project full time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is AutoML project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What benefits or impacts does the stakeholder group expect to obtain as a result of the AutoML project?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the AutoML project Manager?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is the organizations Strategic Management System tied to performance measurement?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
Step-by-step and complete AutoML Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AutoML project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AutoML project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AutoML project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AutoML project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AutoML project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AutoML project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AutoML project with this in-depth AutoML Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AutoML projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AutoML and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AutoML investments work better.
This AutoML All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.