Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Automotive Design and Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Automotive Design and Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Automotive Design and Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Automotive Design and Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Automotive Design and Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- Why are Automotive Design and Development skills important?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Where can we break convention?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Automotive Design and Development processes?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Will Automotive Design and Development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Who is the Automotive Design and Development process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Automotive Design and Development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Automotive Design and Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Automotive Design and Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Automotive Design and Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Automotive Design and Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Automotive Design and Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Automotive Design and Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Automotive Design and Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Automotive Design and Development project or audit?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Automotive Design and Development project and the system/product to be built?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Automotive Design and Development project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Automotive Design and Development project?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department responsible for a continual review of marketing trends, particularly on long-term contracts and contracts containing escalation clauses?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does your documentation identify why the team concurs or differs with reported performance from past performance report (CPARs, questionnaire responses, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete Automotive Design and Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Automotive Design and Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Automotive Design and Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Automotive Design and Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Automotive Design and Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Automotive Design and Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Automotive Design and Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Automotive Design and Development project with this in-depth Automotive Design and Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Automotive Design and Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Automotive Design and Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Automotive Design and Development investments work better.
This Automotive Design and Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.