Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous building Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous building related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous building specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous building Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 817 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous building improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 817 standard requirements:
- How do we keep improving Autonomous building?
- Is the Autonomous building organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Autonomous building process?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What is the source of the strategies for Autonomous building strengthening and reform?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous building book in PDF containing 817 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autonomous building self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous building Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous building areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous building Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous building projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous building Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous building project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Lessons Learned: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Autonomous building project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Autonomous building project Ð What is the status?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the Autonomous building projects assumptions and constraints?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Autonomous building project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Autonomous building project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous building Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous building project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous building project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous building project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous building project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous building project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous building project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous building project with this in-depth Autonomous building Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous building projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous building and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous building investments work better.
This Autonomous building All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.