Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous Driving Level 4 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous Driving Level 4 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous Driving Level 4 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous Driving Level 4 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 791 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous Driving Level 4 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 791 standard requirements:
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- What are internal and external Autonomous Driving Level 4 relations?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Autonomous Driving Level 4 ?
- How are you going to measure success?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Autonomous Driving Level 4 processes?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Autonomous Driving Level 4 results?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous Driving Level 4 book in PDF containing 791 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autonomous Driving Level 4 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous Driving Level 4 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous Driving Level 4 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous Driving Level 4 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous Driving Level 4 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous Driving Level 4 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management Ð How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Autonomous Driving Level 4 project oversight?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Autonomous Driving Level 4 project sufficiently qualified?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analysed, and its frequency or probability?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Autonomous Driving Level 4 project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous Driving Level 4 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous Driving Level 4 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous Driving Level 4 project with this in-depth Autonomous Driving Level 4 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous Driving Level 4 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous Driving Level 4 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous Driving Level 4 investments work better.
This Autonomous Driving Level 4 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.