Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autonomous System (AS) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autonomous System (AS) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autonomous System (AS) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autonomous System (AS) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autonomous System (AS) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Autonomous System (AS) activities?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Autonomous System (AS) activities?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Autonomous System (AS) with what users do day-to-day?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Is Autonomous System (AS) linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autonomous System (AS) book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autonomous System (AS) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autonomous System (AS) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autonomous System (AS) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autonomous System (AS) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autonomous System (AS) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autonomous System (AS) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autonomous System (AS) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Autonomous System (AS) project baseline?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Autonomous System (AS) project team adequate to do the job?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Autonomous System (AS) project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Autonomous System (AS) project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
Step-by-step and complete Autonomous System (AS) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autonomous System (AS) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autonomous System (AS) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autonomous System (AS) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autonomous System (AS) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autonomous System (AS) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autonomous System (AS) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autonomous System (AS) project with this in-depth Autonomous System (AS) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autonomous System (AS) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autonomous System (AS) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autonomous System (AS) investments work better.
This Autonomous System (AS) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.