AUTOSAR Standard Requirements
- Extra-functional properties specification: Does the component model contain means for specification and reasoning of specific extra-functional properties. If yes, which types and/or which properties?
- The following four conclusions together answer the main question formulation of the thesis is it possible to achieve unambiguous requirements in a context of functional safety and ISO 26262?
- Can component based, application specific, and hence custom tailored AUTOSAR middleware be automatically synthesized from application models and prefabricated middleware components?
- Extra-functional properties support: does the component model provide general principles, means and/or support for specification and reasoning about extra-functional properties?
- Is it possible to apply the component paradigm not only at the application level but also to the AUTOSAR component middleware, especially to the communication subsystem, itself?
- What is the best way to work out the detailed functionality, what are the best man-machine dialogs to access the functions, what are the best reactions of the systems?
- How to be sure that the vehicle and other constituent systems of the SoS will be able to exchange information and to use the information that has been exchanged?
- How is it possible to find out whether or not reactions of a vehicle system or certain measurements are sufficient, tolerable or safety-related appropriate?
- What is the best way to work out the detailed functionality, what are the best dialogs to access the functions, what are the best reactions of the systems?
- How to enable a reliable and efficient communication between the vehicle and heterogeneous entities, like other vehicles, road signals, pedestrians, etc.?
Why Own The AUTOSAR Self-Assessment?
The AUTOSAR Self-Assessment will make you a AUTOSAR domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the AUTOSAR work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every AUTOSAR task and that every AUTOSAR outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring AUTOSAR opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored AUTOSAR advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AUTOSAR Self-Assessment. Featuring 860 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AUTOSAR improvements can be made.
What Is In The AUTOSAR Self-Assessment?
The AUTOSAR Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 860 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AUTOSAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The AUTOSAR Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose AUTOSAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AUTOSAR and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define AUTOSAR With This AUTOSAR Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 860 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Cloud management for AUTOSAR do we really need one?
- Define Criterion: Where is the verification of software safety requirements executed?
- Measure Criterion: What potential environmental factors impact the AUTOSAR effort?
- Analyze Criterion: A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which AUTOSAR models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Improve Criterion: Are we using AUTOSAR to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Control Criterion: How likely is the current AUTOSAR plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Sustain Criterion: Is there any existing AUTOSAR governance structure?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; AUTOSAR Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AUTOSAR Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a AUTOSAR domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The AUTOSAR Self Assessment That Will Make You A AUTOSAR Domain Expert Now.