AWS Certified Solutions Architect Standard Requirements
- Users increasingly demand from web sites the ability to get information that is customized to their interests and needs. Many web sites now tailor their content through the use of architectures designed to support multiple audience types, or through technologies that allow users to profile their personal interests. These kinds of sites demonstrate that their designers are sensitive to the fact the users aren't all the same. Besides the influence of users, marketing efforts have driven this trend to a large degree: why present general information to the broadest audience (e.g., trying to sell tobacco products to everyone, including the anti- smoking activists) when you can target information to prequalified market segments (e.g., selling expensive cigars to yuppies)?
- Some terms will undoubtedly be synonyms (e.g., cancer and oncology), others will be variants on the same term (e.g., microfiltration systems and microfiltration services), and some will be related but not quite the same (e.g., stationery and letterhead). You'll need to make some tough decisions here. With synonyms, choose the term that best fits the language of your site's users. So, if they're medical professionals, use the medical term oncology rather than the more generic term cancer. If you encounter variants or synonyms, ask yourself if they are different or part of the same general concept. For example, do microfiltration systems and microfiltration services need to be distinguished, or could they be combined under microfiltration?
- When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
- IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- After figuring out why a site should be built, the second most important aspect of designing information architecture is determining who the audience is. This is an invaluable step that many people fail to grasp. Many sites do not even take into consideration who will be using them. How can you design a site if you dont know whos going to be seeing it?
- The process of metaphor exploration can get the creative juices flowing. Working with your clients or colleagues, begin to brainstorm ideas for metaphors that might apply to your project. Think about how those metaphors might apply in organizational, functional, and visual ways. How would you organize a virtual bookstore or library or museum?
- The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
- To provide a multidimensional experience that shows the true potential for the site, it is best to write a few scenarios that show how people with different needs and behaviors would navigate your site. Before beginning the scenario, you should think about the primary intended audiences. Who are the people that will use your site?
- Who will do the classification (IAs, users, both etc.) Deliverables could be: approach for developing classification, controlled vocabularies, thesaurus, taxonomies, classification models including targeted audience descriptions; will there be any use of autocategorization or autosuggesting metadata?
Why Own The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment will make you a AWS Certified Solutions Architect domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every AWS Certified Solutions Architect task and that every AWS Certified Solutions Architect outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring AWS Certified Solutions Architect opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored AWS Certified Solutions Architect advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment. Featuring 926 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Certified Solutions Architect improvements can be made.
What Is In The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 926 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Certified Solutions Architect and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define AWS Certified Solutions Architect With This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 926 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: When a AWS Certified Solutions Architect manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Define Criterion: How did the AWS Certified Solutions Architect manager receive input to the development of a AWS Certified Solutions Architect improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Measure Criterion: Which customers cant participate in our AWS Certified Solutions Architect domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Criterion: How do mission and objectives affect the AWS Certified Solutions Architect processes of our organization?
- Improve Criterion: Is Supporting AWS Certified Solutions Architect documentation required?
- Control Criterion: Whats the best design framework for AWS Certified Solutions Architect organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Criterion: Business Services Architecture and Enterprise Architecture How does the Business Architecture Metamodel work?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a AWS Certified Solutions Architect domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self Assessment That Will Make You A AWS Certified Solutions Architect Domain Expert Now.