Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS Certified Solutions Architect Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS Certified Solutions Architect specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS Certified Solutions Architect improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- After figuring out why a site should be built, the second most important aspect of designing information architecture is determining who the audience is. This is an invaluable step that many people fail to grasp. Many sites do not even take into consideration who will be using them. How can you design a site if you dont know whos going to be seeing it?
- The process of metaphor exploration can get the creative juices flowing. Working with your clients or colleagues, begin to brainstorm ideas for metaphors that might apply to your project. Think about how those metaphors might apply in organizational, functional, and visual ways. How would you organize a virtual bookstore or library or museum?
- To provide a multidimensional experience that shows the true potential for the site, it is best to write a few scenarios that show how people with different needs and behaviors would navigate your site. Before beginning the scenario, you should think about the primary intended audiences. Who are the people that will use your site?
- When developing and capitalizing on IoT solutions, do we as owners consider the societal cost, systemic risk, and risk externality to avoid what may be called designer hubris. In other words, why add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
- Decisions about which terms to include need to be made in the context of how broad and how large a labeling system is required. First, determine if the labeling system has obvious gaps. Does it encompass all the possibilities that your site may eventually need to include?
- Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. when the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
- Once youve designed the integrated navigation system, you can consider the addition of one or more remote navigation elements. In most cases, you will need to choose between a table of contents, an index, and a site map. Is the hierarchy strong and clear?
- Before diving into design, think hard about why users are searching your site, and what they want to get out of their search. Are they likely to search for certain types of information, such as specific product descriptions or staff directory entries?
- Architecture documents often serve as a framework for projects which require the design of a solution, realization or implementation. principal questions: are such documents present and does solution architecture play a role?
- The labels used for the groupings of content make a difference in a users understanding of the site and their ability to navigate its content. Which labels stand out in your mind as particularly good ones?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS Certified Solutions Architect self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS Certified Solutions Architect areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS Certified Solutions Architect Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that dont comply with all requirements?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project success to the success of the organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of the outcome/results of this AWS Certified Solutions Architect project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this AWS Certified Solutions Architect project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the AWS Certified Solutions Architect project baseline?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS Development and Management Approach described?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
Step-by-step and complete AWS Certified Solutions Architect Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS Certified Solutions Architect project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS Certified Solutions Architect project with this in-depth AWS Certified Solutions Architect Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS Certified Solutions Architect projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS Certified Solutions Architect and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS Certified Solutions Architect investments work better.
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.