Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS CloudFormation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS CloudFormation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS CloudFormation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS CloudFormation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 775 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS CloudFormation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 775 standard requirements:
- Is the AWS CloudFormation scope manageable?
- Which customers cant participate in our AWS CloudFormation domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How much does AWS CloudFormation help?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Is there a critical path to deliver AWS CloudFormation results?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS CloudFormation book in PDF containing 775 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS CloudFormation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS CloudFormation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS CloudFormation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS CloudFormation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS CloudFormation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS CloudFormation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AWS CloudFormation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the AWS CloudFormation project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the AWS CloudFormation project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the AWS CloudFormation project in less that xx days?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each AWS CloudFormation project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Formal Acceptance: How does your team plan to obtain formal acceptance on your AWS CloudFormation project?
- Project Schedule: Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
Step-by-step and complete AWS CloudFormation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS CloudFormation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS CloudFormation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS CloudFormation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS CloudFormation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS CloudFormation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS CloudFormation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS CloudFormation project with this in-depth AWS CloudFormation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS CloudFormation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS CloudFormation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS CloudFormation investments work better.
This AWS CloudFormation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.