Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AWS CodeDeploy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AWS CodeDeploy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AWS CodeDeploy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AWS CodeDeploy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 940 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AWS CodeDeploy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 940 standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding AWS CodeDeploy?
- What is AWS CodeDeploys impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when weve been at our best?
- Operational - will it work?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in AWS CodeDeploy ?
- What are the disruptive AWS CodeDeploy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AWS CodeDeploy book in PDF containing 940 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AWS CodeDeploy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AWS CodeDeploy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AWS CodeDeploy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AWS CodeDeploy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AWS CodeDeploy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AWS CodeDeploy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AWS CodeDeploy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were AWS CodeDeploy project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the AWS CodeDeploy project?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the AWS CodeDeploy project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are AWS CodeDeploy project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Audit: Do you have proper induction processes for all new paid staff and volunteers who have a specific role and responsibility?
Step-by-step and complete AWS CodeDeploy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AWS CodeDeploy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AWS CodeDeploy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AWS CodeDeploy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AWS CodeDeploy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AWS CodeDeploy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AWS CodeDeploy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AWS CodeDeploy project with this in-depth AWS CodeDeploy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AWS CodeDeploy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AWS CodeDeploy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AWS CodeDeploy investments work better.
This AWS CodeDeploy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.