Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Axosoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Axosoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Axosoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Axosoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Axosoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Does Axosoft analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Axosoft study?
- Are we using Axosoft to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Axosoft services/products?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Who are four people whose careers Ive enhanced?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Axosoft book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Axosoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Axosoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Axosoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Axosoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Axosoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Axosoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Axosoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Axosoft projects?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Axosoft project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Axosoft project team?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Axosoft project team?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the steps in performing a cost/tech tradeoff?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the Axosoft project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization fulfilled its obligations related to the payment of social security contributions and taxes?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
Step-by-step and complete Axosoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Axosoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Axosoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Axosoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Axosoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Axosoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Axosoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Axosoft project with this in-depth Axosoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Axosoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Axosoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Axosoft investments work better.
This Axosoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.