Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical B2C Dynamic Pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any B2C Dynamic Pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated B2C Dynamic Pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the B2C Dynamic Pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 859 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which B2C Dynamic Pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 859 standard requirements:
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and B2C Dynamic Pricing Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How can you measure B2C Dynamic Pricing in a systematic way?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic B2C Dynamic Pricing objectives?
- What conclusions were drawn from the teams data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Consider your own B2C Dynamic Pricing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How can we improve B2C Dynamic Pricing?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the B2C Dynamic Pricing book in PDF containing 859 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your B2C Dynamic Pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the B2C Dynamic Pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which B2C Dynamic Pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough B2C Dynamic Pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage B2C Dynamic Pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step B2C Dynamic Pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 B2C Dynamic Pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Participatory Approach: How will key stakeholders participate in the B2C Dynamic Pricing project?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does B2C Dynamic Pricing project termination impact B2C Dynamic Pricing project team members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have B2C Dynamic Pricing project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Propriety: Who needs to be involved in the evaluation to be ethical?
- Network Diagram: Review the logical flow of the network diagram. Take a look at which activities you have first and then sequence the activities. Do they make sense?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a clear plan for the future that describes what you want to do and how you are going to do it?
Step-by-step and complete B2C Dynamic Pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 B2C Dynamic Pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 B2C Dynamic Pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 B2C Dynamic Pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 B2C Dynamic Pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 B2C Dynamic Pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 B2C Dynamic Pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any B2C Dynamic Pricing project with this in-depth B2C Dynamic Pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose B2C Dynamic Pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in B2C Dynamic Pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make B2C Dynamic Pricing investments work better.
This B2C Dynamic Pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.