- BABOK Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BABOK Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BABOK related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BABOK specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BABOK Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BABOK improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, BABOK, and Brand Value
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Will team members perform BABOK work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What does BABOK success mean to the stakeholders?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of BABOK?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect BABOK workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BABOK book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BABOK self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BABOK Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BABOK areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BABOK Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BABOK projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BABOK Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BABOK project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the BABOK projects objectives in any ways?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the BABOK project Manager by Team Members?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the BABOK project technically feasible?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned BABOK project manager a PMP (Certified BABOK project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements - if not, why not?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete BABOK Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BABOK project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BABOK project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BABOK project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BABOK project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BABOK project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BABOK project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BABOK project with this in-depth BABOK Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BABOK projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BABOK and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BABOK investments work better.
This BABOK All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.