Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Back-end database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Back-end database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Back-end database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Back-end database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Back-end database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- How can we measure the performance?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Back-end database services/products?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Will team members perform Back-end database work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- In what ways are Back-end database vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What are the barriers to increased Back-end database production?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Back-end database book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Back-end database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Back-end database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Back-end database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Back-end database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Back-end database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Back-end database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Back-end database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Back-end database project team adequate to do the job?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Back-end database project risks at various Back-end database project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Back-end database project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What happens when others get pulled for higher priority Back-end database projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the make-or-buy process and how to perform the financial calculations involved in the process. What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
Step-by-step and complete Back-end database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Back-end database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Back-end database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Back-end database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Back-end database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Back-end database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Back-end database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Back-end database project with this in-depth Back-end database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Back-end database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Back-end database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Back-end database investments work better.
This Back-end database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.