- Back-End Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Back-End Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Back-End related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Back-End specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Back-End Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Back-End improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Back-End into the services that we provide?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Back-End Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What back-end business processes do you want to expose to new and existing applications?
- Can the ESB orchestrate back-end business processes, including human workflow?
- Is the Back-End process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- How do you address back-end system integration?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Are the best solutions selected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Back-End book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Back-End self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Back-End Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Back-End areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Back-End Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Back-End projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Back-End Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Back-End project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Scope Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Back-End project plan?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Back-End projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a procedure for dealing with complaints?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Back-End project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Procurement Audit: Are known obligations, such as salaries and contracts, encumbered at the beginning of the year?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Back-End project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the Back-End project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete Back-End Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Back-End project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Back-End project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Back-End project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Back-End project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Back-End project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Back-End project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Back-End project with this in-depth Back-End Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Back-End projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Back-End and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Back-End investments work better.
This Back-End All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.