Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Back into Your System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Back into Your System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Back into Your System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Back into Your System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Back into Your System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What is Back into Your Systems impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Back into Your System workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Back into Your System move?
- How does Back into Your System integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Back into Your System ?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Back into Your System book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Back into Your System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Back into Your System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Back into Your System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Back into Your System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Back into Your System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Back into Your System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Back into Your System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who will be in command to monitor and control the performance of the consortium members (consortium leader/client)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Back into Your System project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Back into Your System project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the Back into Your System project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Back into Your System project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been briefed by the Back into Your System project team?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
Step-by-step and complete Back into Your System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Back into Your System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Back into Your System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Back into Your System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Back into Your System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Back into Your System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Back into Your System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Back into Your System project with this in-depth Back into Your System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Back into Your System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Back into Your System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Back into Your System investments work better.
This Back into Your System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.