- Backbone network Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backbone network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backbone network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backbone network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backbone network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backbone network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Backbone network activities?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- How long will it take to change?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Among the Backbone network product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Do we have past Backbone network Successes?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Backbone network Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Will it solve real problems?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Backbone network?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backbone network book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Backbone network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backbone network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backbone network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backbone network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backbone network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backbone network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backbone network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Can the organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Backbone network project managers participating in the Backbone network project know the Backbone network projects true status first hand?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups Ð where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Backbone network project?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Backbone network project be complete by a specified date?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
Step-by-step and complete Backbone network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backbone network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backbone network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backbone network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backbone network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backbone network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backbone network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backbone network project with this in-depth Backbone network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backbone network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backbone network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backbone network investments work better.
This Backbone network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.