Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backtesting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backtesting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backtesting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backtesting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 785 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backtesting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 785 standard requirements:
- Are there different segments of customers?
- How will the Backtesting team and the group measure complete success of Backtesting?
- What situation(s) led to this Backtesting Self Assessment?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- How do we improve productivity?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Backtesting that make it risky?
- How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
- How do we keep improving Backtesting?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backtesting book in PDF containing 785 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Backtesting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backtesting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backtesting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backtesting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backtesting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backtesting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backtesting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Backtesting project?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the Backtesting project scope to ensure the Backtesting project remains within the scope baseline?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, but not exceeded?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Backtesting project management plan?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Backtesting project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
Step-by-step and complete Backtesting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backtesting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backtesting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backtesting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backtesting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backtesting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backtesting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backtesting project with this in-depth Backtesting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backtesting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backtesting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backtesting investments work better.
This Backtesting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.