- Backup Exec Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Backup Exec Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Backup Exec related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Backup Exec specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Backup Exec Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Backup Exec improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Backup Exec agendas for the next 3 years?
- How do your measurements capture actionable Backup Exec information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- Does Backup Exec analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Backup Exec services/products?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Backup Exec book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Backup Exec self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Backup Exec Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Backup Exec areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Backup Exec Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Backup Exec projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Backup Exec Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Backup Exec project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Backup Exec project performing better or worse than planned?
- Risk Management Plan: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Backup Exec project and the system/product to be built?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Backup Exec project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Formal Acceptance: Was the Backup Exec project work done on time, within budget, and according to specification?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Backup Exec project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
Step-by-step and complete Backup Exec Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Backup Exec project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Backup Exec project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Backup Exec project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Backup Exec project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Backup Exec project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Backup Exec project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Backup Exec project with this in-depth Backup Exec Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Backup Exec projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Backup Exec and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Backup Exec investments work better.
This Backup Exec All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.