Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BAE Systems Taranis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BAE Systems Taranis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BAE Systems Taranis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BAE Systems Taranis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BAE Systems Taranis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What were the crucial moments of truth on the process map?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the BAE Systems Taranis process?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with BAE Systems Taranis?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How can we measure the performance?
- How can we improve performance?
- What is the BAE Systems Taranis sustainability risk?
- What are the business goals BAE Systems Taranis is aiming to achieve?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BAE Systems Taranis book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BAE Systems Taranis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BAE Systems Taranis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BAE Systems Taranis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BAE Systems Taranis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BAE Systems Taranis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BAE Systems Taranis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BAE Systems Taranis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control Ð How will the BAE Systems Taranis project measure and control progress?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the BAE Systems Taranis project?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess BAE Systems Taranis project risks at various BAE Systems Taranis project stages?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the BAE Systems Taranis project management processes you chose to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
Step-by-step and complete BAE Systems Taranis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BAE Systems Taranis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BAE Systems Taranis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BAE Systems Taranis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BAE Systems Taranis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BAE Systems Taranis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BAE Systems Taranis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BAE Systems Taranis project with this in-depth BAE Systems Taranis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BAE Systems Taranis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BAE Systems Taranis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BAE Systems Taranis investments work better.
This BAE Systems Taranis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.