Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Balance of system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Balance of system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Balance of system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Balance of system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Balance of system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- What is the Balance of system sustainability risk?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Balance of system ?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What is our question?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is Balance of system currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Who will use it?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Balance of system into the services that we provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Balance of system book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Balance of system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Balance of system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Balance of system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Balance of system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Balance of system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Balance of system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Balance of system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Balance of system project oversight?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Balance of system project goals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Balance of system project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Balance of system project?
Step-by-step and complete Balance of system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Balance of system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Balance of system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Balance of system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Balance of system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Balance of system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Balance of system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Balance of system project with this in-depth Balance of system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Balance of system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Balance of system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Balance of system investments work better.
This Balance of system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.