Baldrige Award Standard Requirements
- Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
- How do you improve workforce health, safety, and security? What are your performance measures and improvement goals for each of these workforce needs and what are any significant differences in these factors and performance measures or targets for different workplace environments?
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement; consider workforce compensation, reward, recognition, and incentive practices; and reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- How do you ensure work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies? how does your disaster and emergency preparedness system consider prevention, management, continuity of operations, and recovery?
- Action plans and their relationship to your strategic objectives? what are the key planned changes, if any, in your products, your customers and markets, your suppliers and partners, and how you will operate?
- Fiscal accountability? Annually the management team reviews and sets definable, measureable and achievable financial goals for the Company and reviews the performance against goals in quarterly meetings
- How does your workforce performance management system support high-performance work and workforce engagement? How does your workforce performance management system consider workforce compensation?
- Emergency Preparedness What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of the effectiveness of your work system and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies?
- How are your reward, recognition, and incentive practices? How does your workforce performance management system reinforce a customer and business focus and achievement of your action plans?
- What are your organizational structure and governance system? what are the reporting relationships among your governance board, senior leaders, and parent organization, as appropriate?
Why Own The Baldrige Award Self-Assessment?
The Baldrige Award Self-Assessment will make you a Baldrige Award domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Baldrige Award work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Baldrige Award task and that every Baldrige Award outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Baldrige Award opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Baldrige Award advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Baldrige Award Self-Assessment. Featuring 895 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Baldrige Award improvements can be made.
What Is In The Baldrige Award Self-Assessment?
The Baldrige Award Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 895 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Baldrige Award Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Baldrige Award Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Baldrige Award projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Baldrige Award and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Baldrige Award With This Baldrige Award Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 895 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: How do you assess your Baldrige Award workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Define Criterion: How do senior leaders promote an environment that fosters and requires legal and ethical behavior?
- Measure Criterion: What are your key Baldrige Award organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Analyze Criterion: What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Baldrige Award product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Improve Criterion: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Baldrige Award?
- Control Criterion: How likely is the current Baldrige Award plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Sustain Criterion: What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Baldrige Award?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Baldrige Award Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Baldrige Award Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Baldrige Award domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Baldrige Award Self Assessment That Will Make You A Baldrige Award Domain Expert Now.