Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Base Station Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Base Station related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Base Station specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Base Station Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Base Station improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How is business? Why?
- Who else should we help?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- How to deal with Base Station Changes?
- How much does Base Station help?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Base Station experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How do we manage Base Station Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- How do we go about Securing Base Station?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Base Station book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Base Station self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Base Station Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Base Station areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Base Station Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Base Station projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Base Station Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Base Station project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the visions and actions of the partners consistent or divergent with regard to the program?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are you Making Progress on the Improvement Framework?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Base Station project?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Base Station project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Base Station project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Base Station project management time and change request analysis time?
Step-by-step and complete Base Station Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Base Station project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Base Station project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Base Station project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Base Station project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Base Station project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Base Station project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Base Station project with this in-depth Base Station Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Base Station projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Base Station and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Base Station investments work better.
This Base Station All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.