- Basel II Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Basel II Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Basel II related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Basel II specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Basel II Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Basel II improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does Basel II systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Basel II Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Basel II services/products?
- What will drive Basel II change?
- What can we do to improve?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Basel II opportunities costing us money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Basel II book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Basel II self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Basel II Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Basel II areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Basel II Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Basel II projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Basel II Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Basel II project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Basel II project?
- Requirements Documentation: Where do you define what is a customer, what are the attributes of customer?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Basel II project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Basel II project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Basel II project?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
Step-by-step and complete Basel II Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Basel II project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Basel II project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Basel II project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Basel II project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Basel II project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Basel II project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Basel II project with this in-depth Basel II Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Basel II projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Basel II and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Basel II investments work better.
This Basel II All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.