Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Baseline (configuration management) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Baseline (configuration management) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Baseline (configuration management) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Baseline (configuration management) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Baseline (configuration management) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- How do we Lead with Baseline (configuration management) in Mind?
- What is Baseline (configuration management)s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Which customers cant participate in our Baseline (configuration management) domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Among the Baseline (configuration management) product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Is Baseline (configuration management) Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Baseline (configuration management) book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Baseline (configuration management) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Baseline (configuration management) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Baseline (configuration management) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Baseline (configuration management) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Baseline (configuration management) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Baseline (configuration management) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Baseline (configuration management) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Have the risks associated with the intentions been identified, analysed and appropriate responses developed?
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Baseline (configuration management) project schedule available for all Baseline (configuration management) project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are stakeholders chosen and what roles might they have on a Baseline (configuration management) project?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Baseline (configuration management) project duration will exceed xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Baseline (configuration management) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Baseline (configuration management) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Baseline (configuration management) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Baseline (configuration management) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Baseline (configuration management) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Baseline (configuration management) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Baseline (configuration management) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Baseline (configuration management) project with this in-depth Baseline (configuration management) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Baseline (configuration management) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Baseline (configuration management) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Baseline (configuration management) investments work better.
This Baseline (configuration management) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.