Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Basic Accounting Concepts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Basic Accounting Concepts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Basic Accounting Concepts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Basic Accounting Concepts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Basic Accounting Concepts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- How can we be sure that the amount reflected in the trading account is accurate?
- What external factors make todays customer service so critical and challenging?
- What is the significance of the term variance related to standard costing?
- Do all accounting systems require using debits and credits?
- Is the incidence of fraud increasing or decreasing?
- What is the value of the inventory on hand?
- What types of fraud are being committed?
- When should the revenue be recognized?
- What are the perpetrator profiles?
- How Are Financial Statements Used?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Basic Accounting Concepts book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Basic Accounting Concepts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Basic Accounting Concepts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Basic Accounting Concepts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Basic Accounting Concepts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Basic Accounting Concepts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Basic Accounting Concepts Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Basic Accounting Concepts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Basic Accounting Concepts project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Basic Accounting Concepts project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this Basic Accounting Concepts project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Basic Accounting Concepts project?
Step-by-step and complete Basic Accounting Concepts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Basic Accounting Concepts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Basic Accounting Concepts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Basic Accounting Concepts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Basic Accounting Concepts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Basic Accounting Concepts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Basic Accounting Concepts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Basic Accounting Concepts project with this in-depth Basic Accounting Concepts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Basic Accounting Concepts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Basic Accounting Concepts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Basic Accounting Concepts investments work better.
This Basic Accounting Concepts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.