Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Batch processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Batch processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Batch processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Batch processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Batch processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can you provide access to all data stored, calculated, and summarized on a real time basis (no batch processing or delays from internal operations)?
- Batch processing - are batch programs designed appropriately to take advantage of the sequential processing features of the dbms?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Batch processing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Does Batch processing analysis show the relationships among important Batch processing factors?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Batch processing?
- Is new knowledge gained imbedded in the response plan?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Batch processing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Batch processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Batch processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Batch processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Batch processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Batch processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Batch processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Batch processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Batch processing project estimates?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Batch processing project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Batch processing project quality management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Batch processing project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis Ð How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Risk Audit: Does the adoption of a business risk audit approach change internal control documentation and testing practices?
Step-by-step and complete Batch processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Batch processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Batch processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Batch processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Batch processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Batch processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Batch processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Batch processing project with this in-depth Batch processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Batch processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Batch processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Batch processing investments work better.
This Batch processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.