Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BCM Methodologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BCM Methodologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BCM Methodologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BCM Methodologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BCM Methodologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Has a high-level as is process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What situation(s) led to this BCM Methodologies Self Assessment?
- How will the BCM Methodologies team and the group measure complete success of BCM Methodologies?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected BCM Methodologies results are met?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic BCM Methodologies objectives?
- Has the improvement team collected the voice of the customer (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- What should we stop doing?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BCM Methodologies book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BCM Methodologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BCM Methodologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BCM Methodologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BCM Methodologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BCM Methodologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BCM Methodologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BCM Methodologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the offeror pricing what is technically proposed?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help BCM Methodologies project managers understand the organizational context for their BCM Methodologies projects?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without BCM Methodologies project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the BCM Methodologies project scope will be managed?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
Step-by-step and complete BCM Methodologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BCM Methodologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BCM Methodologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BCM Methodologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BCM Methodologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BCM Methodologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BCM Methodologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BCM Methodologies project with this in-depth BCM Methodologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BCM Methodologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BCM Methodologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BCM Methodologies investments work better.
This BCM Methodologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.