Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- The nature of disasters has also changed: who could have imagined in 2001 that civilian passenger airplanes would be used as a weapon of war; what potential disasters do you incorporate in BCM?
- What are the use cases that your org is targeting currently for its CMDB CMS?
- How much value will an enterprise get from a process or technology in its BCM program?
- Organisation should set the objective performance indicators in respect of the BCMS?
- What part of the organization should actually own responsibility for BCM processes?
- How to increase Business Agility by aligning SOA with your Business Architecture?
- What are the benefits of these BCM steps for your firm?
- Why should you Use a Supply Chain Perspective in BCM?
- How to Apply a Supply Chain Perspective in BCM?
- Bcm -what should your client be trying to do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BCM book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the BCM project?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the BCM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an agreed upon process for alerting the BCM project Manager if a request for change in requirements leads to a product scope change?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the BCM project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for communicating with and among staff are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of the organizations knowledge management?
Step-by-step and complete BCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BCM project with this in-depth BCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BCM investments work better.
This BCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.