Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BCP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BCP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BCP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BCP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BCP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Develop disaster activation and notification procedures for a disaster during working and non working hours which answers questions as should the recovery team report to work in the middle of the night?
- How often do you conduct a thorough review of your BCP policies, procedures, guidelines and plans to ensure they continue to fit your business needs and realities?
- Does the DRP clearly identify a line of succession to assume authority for executing the disaster recovery plan in the event key designated staff is unavailable?
- Does the organizations business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of its it functions in the event of a disaster?
- Has the IT Disaster Recovery plan been integrated with other applicable plans (e.g., Business Continuity or Resumption Plan, Occupant Evaluation Plan, etc.)?
- Does our business continuity and/or disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of its it functions in the event of a disaster?
- Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
- What programs/projects/departments/groups have some or all responsibility for business continuity/Risk Management/organizational resilience?
- Do those responsible have the right knowledge, skills and access to assess and plan continuity from a holistic and strategic business perspective?
- What programs/projects/departments/groups have some or all responsibility for business continuity/risk management/organizational resilience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BCP book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BCP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BCP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BCP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BCP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BCP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BCP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BCP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the BCP project?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good BCP project plan?
- Executing Process Group: Do BCP project managers understand the organizational context for their BCP projects?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete BCP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BCP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BCP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BCP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BCP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BCP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BCP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BCP project with this in-depth BCP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BCP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BCP investments work better.
This BCP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.