- BDM Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- In the case of a BDM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a BDM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any BDM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Are the measurements objective?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- What would be the goal or target for a BDMs improvement team?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BDM book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the BDM project team adequate to do the job?
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the BDM project documentation?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Issue Log: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the BDM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How solid is the BDM projection of competitive reaction?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
Step-by-step and complete BDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BDM project with this in-depth BDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BDM investments work better.
This BDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.