Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BealF@Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BealF@Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BealF@Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BealF@Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BealF@Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- How do we Identify specific BealF@Home investment and emerging trends?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is BealF@Home Required?
- How do the BealF@Home results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of BealF@Homes gains?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BealF@Home book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BealF@Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BealF@Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BealF@Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BealF@Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BealF@Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BealF@Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BealF@Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Risk Management Plan: Technology risk: Is the BealF@Home project technically feasible?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the BealF@Home project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Procurement Audit: Where applicable, did the organization adequately manage experts employed to assist in the procurement process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of the organization are going to be affected?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are BealF@Home project leaders committed to this BealF@Home project full time?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Risk Audit: Has risk management been considered when planning an event?
Step-by-step and complete BealF@Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BealF@Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BealF@Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BealF@Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BealF@Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BealF@Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BealF@Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BealF@Home project with this in-depth BealF@Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BealF@Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BealF@Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BealF@Home investments work better.
This BealF@Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.