Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BECTA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BECTA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BECTA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BECTA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BECTA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and BECTA Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How to deal with BECTA Changes?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a BECTA project?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective BECTA leader?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of BECTA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BECTA book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BECTA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BECTA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BECTA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BECTA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BECTA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BECTA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BECTA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization identify the full contract value and include options and provisions for renewals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently available?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the sustainability of its effects?
- Procurement Audit: Do the internal control systems function appropriate?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your BECTA project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the BECTA project?
- Executing Process Group: Do BECTA project managers understand the organizational context for their BECTA projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the BECTA project performing better or worse than planned?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Procurement Audit: Are the rules for automatic payment in computer programs approved by management prior to implementation?
Step-by-step and complete BECTA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BECTA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BECTA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BECTA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BECTA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BECTA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BECTA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BECTA project with this in-depth BECTA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BECTA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BECTA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BECTA investments work better.
This BECTA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.