Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Behavior-Driven Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Behavior-Driven Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Behavior-Driven Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Behavior-Driven Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Behavior-Driven Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- How to measure variability?
- What is the purpose of Behavior-Driven Development in relation to the mission?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Behavior-Driven Development goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Who has control over resources?
- What are the barriers to increased Behavior-Driven Development production?
- What is Behavior-Driven Developments impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Behavior-Driven Development book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Behavior-Driven Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Behavior-Driven Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Behavior-Driven Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Behavior-Driven Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Behavior-Driven Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Behavior-Driven Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Behavior-Driven Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Behavior-Driven Development project?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is the target group for instruction (e.g., individual and collective or small team instruction)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you perform a Requirements Risk assessment and develop a plan to deal with risks?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What percentage of Behavior-Driven Development projects are producing traceability matrices between requirements and other work products?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the Behavior-Driven Development project been reassigned to other units or Behavior-Driven Development projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Behavior-Driven Development project manager to do?
- Risk Data Sheet: Who has a vested interest in how you perform as an organization (our stakeholders)?
Step-by-step and complete Behavior-Driven Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Behavior-Driven Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Behavior-Driven Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Behavior-Driven Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Behavior-Driven Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Behavior-Driven Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Behavior-Driven Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Behavior-Driven Development project with this in-depth Behavior-Driven Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Behavior-Driven Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Behavior-Driven Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Behavior-Driven Development investments work better.
This Behavior-Driven Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.