Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Benefits realisation management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Benefits realisation management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Benefits realisation management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Benefits realisation management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Benefits realisation management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is maximizing Benefits realisation management protection the same as minimizing Benefits realisation management loss?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Is performance measured?
- Are accountability and ownership for Benefits realisation management clearly defined?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Benefits realisation management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Benefits realisation management project lifecycle?
- What are the challenges?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Benefits realisation management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Benefits realisation management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Benefits realisation management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Benefits realisation management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Benefits realisation management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Benefits realisation management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Benefits realisation management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Benefits realisation management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Benefits realisation management project?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Benefits realisation management project timetable?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Project Charter: Benefits realisation management project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Benefits realisation management project?
Step-by-step and complete Benefits realisation management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Benefits realisation management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Benefits realisation management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Benefits realisation management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Benefits realisation management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Benefits realisation management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Benefits realisation management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Benefits realisation management project with this in-depth Benefits realisation management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Benefits realisation management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Benefits realisation management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Benefits realisation management investments work better.
This Benefits realisation management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.