Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Berkeley DB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Berkeley DB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Berkeley DB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Berkeley DB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 677 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Berkeley DB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 677 standard requirements:
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Are there Berkeley DB problems defined?
- Were the planned controls working?
- How do we accomplish our long range Berkeley DB goals?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Think of your Berkeley DB project. what are the main functions?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Berkeley DB experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Berkeley DB book in PDF containing 677 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Berkeley DB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Berkeley DB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Berkeley DB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Berkeley DB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Berkeley DB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Berkeley DB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Berkeley DB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a process (test plans, inspections, reviews) defined for verifying outputs for each task?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Berkeley DB projects that involve outside contracts?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining Berkeley DB project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Berkeley DB project?
- Change Management Plan: How do you know the requirements you documented are the right ones?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Berkeley DB project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Project Portfolio management: Why would the Governance Board want to know the status of the resource portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Berkeley DB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Berkeley DB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Berkeley DB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Berkeley DB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Berkeley DB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Berkeley DB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Berkeley DB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Berkeley DB project with this in-depth Berkeley DB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Berkeley DB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Berkeley DB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Berkeley DB investments work better.
This Berkeley DB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.