Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Best-in-Class Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Best-in-Class related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Best-in-Class specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Best-in-Class Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Best-in-Class improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be in control?
- Is a Best-in-Class Team Work effort in place?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What are the barriers to increased Best-in-Class production?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How frequently do you track Best-in-Class measures?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Best-in-Class project?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Best-in-Class book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Best-in-Class self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Best-in-Class Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Best-in-Class areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Best-in-Class Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Best-in-Class projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Best-in-Class Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Best-in-Class project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Best-in-Class project management deliverables of each process group?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- WBS Dictionary: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use modeling in the permitting or decision-making processes?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Best-in-Class project Manager qualified and experienced in Best-in-Class project Management?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the scope of work for each of the planned contracts?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Best-in-Class project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
Step-by-step and complete Best-in-Class Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Best-in-Class project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Best-in-Class project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Best-in-Class project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Best-in-Class project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Best-in-Class project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Best-in-Class project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Best-in-Class project with this in-depth Best-in-Class Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Best-in-Class projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Best-in-Class and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Best-in-Class investments work better.
This Best-in-Class All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.