Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Best Management Practices Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Best Management Practices related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Best Management Practices specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Best Management Practices Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 873 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Best Management Practices improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 873 standard requirements:
- What are evaluation criteria for the output?
- What are specific Best Management Practices rules to follow?
- Looking at each person individually; does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- Are you assessing Best Management Practices and risk?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- If you find that you havent accomplished one of the goals for one of the steps of the Best Management Practices strategy, what will you do to fix it?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Do you have/need 24-hour access to key personnel?
- Have all basic functions of Best Management Practices been defined?
- Are you aware of what could cause a problem?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Best Management Practices book in PDF containing 873 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Best Management Practices self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Best Management Practices Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Best Management Practices areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Best Management Practices Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Best Management Practices projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Best Management Practices Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Best Management Practices project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Best Management Practices project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Source Selection Criteria: What aspects should the contracting officer brief the Best Management Practices project on prior to evaluation of proposals?
- Network Diagram: Are the gantt chart and/or network diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Best Management Practices project timetable?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of your organizations Best Management Practices projects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Best Management Practices project staff does this specific process affect?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for inducting new staff to maximize workplace contributions are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are operational definitions created to identify quality measurement criteria for specific activities?
Step-by-step and complete Best Management Practices Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Best Management Practices project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Best Management Practices project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Best Management Practices project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Best Management Practices project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Best Management Practices project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Best Management Practices project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Best Management Practices project with this in-depth Best Management Practices Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Best Management Practices projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Best Management Practices and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Best Management Practices investments work better.
This Best Management Practices All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.