Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Best Practice Life Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Best Practice Life related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Best Practice Life specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Best Practice Life Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 920 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Best Practice Life improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 920 standard requirements:
- What Best Practice Life requirements should be gathered?
- How do your work systems and key work processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- What Best Practice Life services do you require?
- Do your leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what do you look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Do you have a flow diagram of what happens?
- Is there a clear Best Practice Life case definition?
- Can you measure the return on analysis?
- How do you think the partners involved in Best Practice Life would have defined success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Best Practice Life book in PDF containing 920 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Best Practice Life self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Best Practice Life Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Best Practice Life areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Best Practice Life Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Best Practice Life projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Best Practice Life Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Best Practice Life project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Best Practice Life project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Propriety: who needs to be involved in the evaluation to be ethical?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Best Practice Life project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Best Practice Life project risks at various Best Practice Life project stages?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subBest Practice Life project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Planning Process Group: What good practices or successful experiences or transferable examples have been identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Best Practice Life Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Best Practice Life project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Best Practice Life project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Best Practice Life project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Best Practice Life project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Best Practice Life project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Best Practice Life project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Best Practice Life project with this in-depth Best Practice Life Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Best Practice Life projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Best Practice Life and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Best Practice Life investments work better.
This Best Practice Life All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.