This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in BI Platforms assessment.
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'Visual analytics brought lot of value to the organization. Creating a dashboard was relatively easy.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service's self assessment has proven to be an excellent tool for getting the information out of the organization and into the hands of project managers. It was easy to get started, but the product also has the depth of functionality to keep us learning and innovating for years.' - Business Intelligence Manager in the Education Industry
What Is The BI Platforms Self-Assessment?
The BI Platforms Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the BI Platforms work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every BI Platforms task and that every BI Platforms outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring BI Platforms opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored BI Platforms advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth BI Platforms Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BI Platforms improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The BI Platforms Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BI Platforms Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The BI Platforms Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BI Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BI Platforms and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define BI Platforms with this BI Platforms Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your BI Platforms activities?
- Define Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of BI Platforms?
- Measure Question: What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for BI Platforms improvements?
- Analyze Question: How do we go about Securing BI Platforms?
- Improve Question: Is there a BI Platforms management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Control Question: Are there BI Platforms problems defined?
- Sustain Question: How are the BI Platforms's objectives aligned to the organizationês overall business strategy?
Value [to you] of the BI Platforms Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal BI Platforms Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.