Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bid manager Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bid manager related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bid manager specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bid manager Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bid manager improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- What can you control?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Who else should we help?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Bid manager? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How do you manage and improve your Bid manager work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- How will the Bid manager team and the group measure complete success of Bid manager?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How do we measure improved Bid manager service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bid manager book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bid manager self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bid manager Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bid manager areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bid manager Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bid manager projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bid manager Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Bid manager project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Bid manager project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Bid manager project risks?
- Decision Log: How does an increasing emphasis on cost containment influence the strategies and tactics used?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Bid manager project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the Bid manager project Manager?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
Step-by-step and complete Bid manager Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bid manager project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bid manager project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bid manager project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bid manager project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bid manager project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bid manager project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bid manager project with this in-depth Bid manager Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bid manager projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bid manager and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bid manager investments work better.
This Bid manager All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.