- Big data ethics Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big data ethics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big data ethics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big data ethics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big data ethics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big data ethics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Big data ethics?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What is the Big data ethics sustainability risk?
- How do we Lead with Big data ethics in Mind?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Big data ethics effort?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- How do we accomplish our long range Big data ethics goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big data ethics book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big data ethics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big data ethics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big data ethics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big data ethics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big data ethics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big data ethics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big data ethics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Issue Log: Are the Big data ethics project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Big data ethics project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you avoid subjective, flowery or non-specific statements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Big data ethics project requirements?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Big data ethics project?
Step-by-step and complete Big data ethics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big data ethics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big data ethics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big data ethics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big data ethics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big data ethics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big data ethics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big data ethics project with this in-depth Big data ethics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big data ethics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big data ethics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big data ethics investments work better.
This Big data ethics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.