Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data for Upstream Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data for Upstream related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data for Upstream specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data for Upstream Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data for Upstream improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- What are the business goals Big Data for Upstream is aiming to achieve?
- Strategic planning -Big Data for Upstream relations
- How are you going to measure success?
- Is there a completed, verified, and validated high-level as is (not should be or could be) stakeholder process map?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Big Data for Upstream?
- How do you use Big Data for Upstream data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data for Upstream book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big Data for Upstream self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data for Upstream Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data for Upstream areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data for Upstream Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data for Upstream projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data for Upstream Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data for Upstream project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Milestone List: What background experience, skills, and strengths does the team bring to the company?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Big Data for Upstream project schedule ...how do they differ?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts Ð How will the cost to complete the Big Data for Upstream project be forecast?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Big Data for Upstream project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Big Data for Upstream project archives?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data for Upstream Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data for Upstream project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data for Upstream project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data for Upstream project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data for Upstream project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data for Upstream project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data for Upstream project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data for Upstream project with this in-depth Big Data for Upstream Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data for Upstream projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data for Upstream and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data for Upstream investments work better.
This Big Data for Upstream All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.