Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How do the Big Data Software results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What do you think about data mining and its implication for privacy?
- Is a Big Data Software Team Work effort in place?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Who else should we help?
- Classification versus regression?
- Classification versus clustering?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Software book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big Data Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Big Data Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the necessary hardware, software, accommodation etc available?
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Big Data Software project?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Big Data Software project management software?
- Procurement Audit: What are your procurement processes with contractors?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Big Data Software projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Big Data Software project portfolio. How is this helpful in Big Data Software project selection?
Step-by-step and complete Big Data Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Big Data Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Big Data Software project with this in-depth Big Data Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Software investments work better.
This Big Data Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.