This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Big Data Solutions assessment.
'End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.' - Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.' - CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment?
The Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Big Data Solutions work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Big Data Solutions task and that every Big Data Solutions outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Big Data Solutions opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Big Data Solutions advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment. Featuring 624 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Solutions improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Big Data Solutions Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 624 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Big Data Solutions Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Solutions and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Big Data Solutions with this Big Data Solutions Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 624 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Who are the Big Data Solutions improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Big Data Solutions investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: Who sets the Big Data Solutions standards?
- Analyze Question: What would happen if Big Data Solutions werenêt done?
- Improve Question: What are the key elements of your Big Data Solutions performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Control Question: Do the Big Data Solutions decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Question: What potential environmental factors impact the Big Data Solutions effort?
Value [to you] of the Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Big Data Solutions Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.